CDR has successfully served the property management industry for over 20 years. Our team is a dedicated group of professionals, bringing well over 100+ years of combined property management & collection industry experience to the company.
CDR is a committed group of individuals dedicated to the Property Management and collections industries. Each member of our staff is continually updated on the latest property management legalities and collection guidelines. CDR is a member of ACA (American Collections Associations) and various property management associations. We take our business … and yours seriously!
At CDR customer service and, of course, debt recovery is our top priority! We have brought together top operations and service managers from debt recovery and multi-family industries to ensure that our firm understands the issues facing your company and your communities. Our understanding of your needs is only part of CDR’S commitment to our customers.
- Website Services - Your properties will benefit from our web services that allow you to list accounts for collection, upload files directly to our office, and data merging.
- Reports - You will also have the capability to build reports that will provide you with easy to read data about our performance, your portfolio and client payments by property level, portfolio overview or overall company overview.
- All reports are available 24/7 through our website & in real time
- Our clients can view collections status and performance reports on demand.
- Custom Reports – In addition to our standard reports, we can customize information to meet your specific needs.
- Credit Bureau Reporting – Our system automatically reports all non-paying accounts to all three national credit bureaus.
- National Locating Databases – Technology is mission critical for skip tracing and/or tracking debtors from state to state. We run all past residents through national change of address, skip tracing, and locator databases to name a few.
- Checks by Phone – Our representatives can accept personal checks by telephone.
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card – Our representatives can accept these payments by telephone.
- Software specifically designed and built for CDR
In addition to our industry-leading expertise and customer service, we also offer our clients:
- Online client portal Providing:
- 24/7 direct access to your account details
- Access to records status and updates
- Customized, detail client reports
- Yardi Integration
- All Three Bureaus Credit Reporting
- In-house Legal Department
- And more…
We may not be the biggest … But we are the best!!